Every Wednesday (except holidays or as noted on calendar) – 10 am to 4:00 pm, put yourself in Time Out at the Wagon in our NEW School House located directly behind the quilt shop! At times we all need time out from housework, phone calls, and everyday responsibilities. Come to “Time Out at the Wagon” and do just that. Marsha is looking forward to being in Time Out and hopes lots of you will join her.
- Bring whatever you might be working on—quilting, stitching, knitting, crocheting, or whatever you enjoy doing.
- Maybe you just want to sit in Time Out and stare off into space—that is permitted.
- Bring a friend because sitting in Time Out with friends is the best!
- You do not need to stay in Time Out for the full time – – but of course you’re welcome to!
- Bring a lunch if you plan to stay in Time Out through lunch or sneak off for lunch and come back. You can even bring it back and eat it here with friends!
- Don’t want to haul your own sewing machine? We have Bernina machines at the shop that can be reserved if you call ahead. 801-491-3551
- There is no charge for putting yourself in Time Out.