Are you a “Sew-It-All?” We want all of our Sew-It-All friends to join us as we Sew-It-All Weekend! $65 includes lunch both days so you can sew non-stop at our retreat center. You will also receive a Sew-It-All pass good for exclusive discounts at the shop during the event! Bring ANY sewing project that needs finishing and Chris & Jen will be there to lend advice and help you trouble shoot. With two whole days dedicated to finishing projects you really can be a Sew-It-All! Join us in February or April or why not both?More Sew-It-All Weekend Fun
- Show-and-tell – we love to see your finished projects so bring a favorite for our show-and-tell.
- Sew-It-All Snack Bar – bring a small, favorite treat to share with the group (optional).
- Sew-It-All Pass - Exclusive discounts available at the shop through the weekend.
- Add supplies purchased to your Sew-It-All Weekend tab and settle up right from the retreat center in one convenient purchase!
Friday, August 9th 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Take a dinner break then resume sewing 7:30 p.m. – 11 p.m. or so…
Saturday, August 10th 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Our Sew-It-All Weekend will take place at the Corn Wagon Too, located directly behind the quilt shop. This space offers:
- Tables to set up your sewing machines and chairs
- Power strips for plugging in
- Cutting tables
- Ironing boards and irons
You will need to bring:
Please feel free to contact retreat hostesses, Chris Chamberlain or Jen Tanner at the Corn Wagon Quilt Co with any questions, concerns or special requests. 801-491-3551 or email Jen at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sewing Machine* in good working order. Don’t forget your foot pedal & power cord!
- Extra needles
- Seam Ripper
- Rotary Cutter
- Cutting Mat (There will be some there if you would rather not bring your own.)
- Best Press or spray sizing
- Marking tools
- Un-finished project(s) of your choosing. Remember patterns, fabrics, rulers, templates, etc… as needed for your project.
*Corn Wagon Quilt Co. has a few Bernina Sewing Machines that can be reserved on a first come, first served basis.