“Be Mine” is a fun bag to make. The pattern by Natalie Rawlinson, gives you a chance to be creative. You can add a heart to the front and back or just the front. Don’t want to do the heart? Add a monogram instead! Shelley will have the letters for you. We will learn how to use the Easy Piecing Grid by Tensister’s handicraft to simplify the patchwork. And for something extra, we will make a key fob!
- Be Mine pattern by Natalie Rawlinson of Tickle Grass Design
- Easy Piecing Grid 2" finished by Tensisters Handicraft
- 14" Zipper
- Mini Charm Pack (2 1/2" squares)
- Fat Quarter
- 1/3 yd Fusible Fleece (or Thermolam TP971F)
- Shape Flex SF101
- Peltex - Pellon 71F Ultra Firm Fusible Interfacing
- Key fob hardware will be available to purchase in class from instructor.