*Photo Credit: Anna Graham by Noodlehead *
Our master bag maker Shelley is back again with the all new Pepin Tote
by Noodlehead. This well designed, beautiful tote will instantly become your go-to bag. This is a beginner level pattern that is quick to sew (especially with Shelley guiding the way). Pick out some beautiful fabric and come take this bag class. Even better...take this class with a friend!!
Here are some of the Pepin Tote’s features:
- front pocket (great for adding custom details or featuring a favorite fabric)
- divided interior pocket
- magnetic snap top closure (optional)
- recessed zipper closure (optional)
- snap closure for front pocket (optional) or get creative here!!!
- so many possibilities!
Approx. Finished Dimensions: 13½” wide x 12” tall x 4” deep
Sample uses Cotton Canvas by Rifle Paper Co.
- Exterior fabric: 1 yd. - canvas recommended, one-way directional prints NOT recommended
- Lining fabric: 2/3 yd. - quilting cotton recommended
- Fusible Woven Interfacing: 2 yd. (SF101 receommended)
- 3/4" magnetic snap for top closure (optional)
- Size 24 metal snap for front pocket (optional)
- 20" zipper (optional)
- (2) 28" x 1" leather straps (available at Corn Wagon Quilt Company) or 1" cotton webbing
- Sewing machine & supplies (thread, bobbins, pins, etc.)
- Water soluble pen or tailor's chalk (available at Corn Wagon Quilt Company)
- Cutting mat (available at Corn Wagon Quilt Company)
- Gridded ruler (available at Corn Wagon Quilt Company)
- Rotary cutter (available at Corn Wagon Quilt Company)
- Size 14 or 16 denim Microtex needle (available at Corn Wagon Quilt Company)
YOU WILL RECEIVE 15% OFF ALL CLASS SUPPLIES WHEN PURCHASED AT THE CORN WAGON AND GET 15% OFF ANY REGULAR PRICE ITEMS YOU PURCHASE WHILE HERE FOR CLASS.CLASS REGISTRATION FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE FOR ANY REASON