The Mini Poppins Bag
is SEW CUTE! Bet you have never made a bag like this - EVER! Structural stays, included in the pattern, plus Soft and Stable
help keep its shape. Pockets inside store supplies for a sewing day with friends or use it as a fun purse for everyday use. Come learn some bag-making techniques you have likely never tried before!SUPPLY LIST:
All supplies available at Corn Wagon Quilt Co.
ALL CLASS REGISTRATION FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE FOR ANY REASON
- Pattern - Aunties Two Patterns, Mini Poppins Bags
- Two stays included with pattern
- Please refer to pattern for all yardage requirements based on the size you plan to make in class.
- Bosal's IN-R-FORM PLUS (available in pre-cut packages at the shop)
- 1/2 yd. Bosal's CRAF-TEX PLUS or Pellon 72F (you want the fusible to be on one side only, NOT double-sided!)
- Zippers as suggested in pattern & plumbers tubing for handles will be available to purchase from Shelley at class.
- Cotton thread to match
- Basic sewing supplies (machine, scissors, rotary cutter, ruler, pins, binding clips, seam-ripper, etc...)