If you are on social media, you’ve probably seen the Maker’s Tote. With this bag you’ll learn to install a separating zipper and a centered zipper pocket along with other useful bag-making techniques. It comes in two sizes and you can choose which to make. Pockets inside and out make this a perfect bag for organizing portable projects!
SUPPLY LIST: Most supplies available at Corn Wagon Quilt Co.
Pattern - Maker's Tote by Noodlehead
Please refer to pattern for yardage requirements based on the size you choose to make in class.
- 1 1/2 yards Fusible Woven Interfacing (Pellon SF101)
- 1 yard Fusible Mid-weight Interfacing (Pellon 809)
- 1/2 yard By Annie's Soft and Stable
- 18" separating "jacket" zipper (14" for small size)
- 10" non-separating zipper for tote back (7" for small size)
- Strips of leather, ribbon or tassel for zipper pull
- Denim/Jeans machine needle
- (1) size 24 pronged metal snap set
- Cotton thread to match
- Basic sewing supplies (machine, scissors, rotary cutter, ruler, pins, binding clips, seam-ripper, water soluble marking tool, etc...)
*CLASS REGISTRATION FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE FOR ANY REASON.