Do you find curves intimidating? This class is for you -- you will learn how to make curves the easy way. This is a fun wedding ring-type quilt that utilizes the Quick Curve Ruler to get great results every time!
Instructor: Cheryl Wallin
Finished quilt size: 60" x 75"
- Sewing machine
- Standard sewing supplies (thread, needles, etc.)
- Rotary cutter/mat
- Metro Hoops Pattern (sold at Corn Wagon Quilt Company)
- Quick Curve Ruler (sold at Corn Wagon Quilt Company)
- Square up ruler -- 8 " square or larger (sold at Corn Wagon Quilt Company)
- Personal iron/mat
FABRIC REQUIREMENTS (from pattern):
* CLASS REGISTRATION FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE FOR ANY REASON.
- 1 Jelly Roll or (24) 2 1/2" wof strips assorted print fabric
- 2 yards background fabric (white)
- 2 yards background fabric (tan)
- 1 yard fabric for setting triangles (yellow)
- 1/2 yard binding
- 4 yards backing