Learn how to make Pineapple Blocks using the Creative Grids Pineapple Trim Tool! These blocks turn out perfect -- just choose which size you'd like to make and come ready to learn! The mini size makes 4", 5", & 6" blocks and the regular size makes 6", 8", & 10" blocks -- both sizes will be available at Corn Wagon Quilt Company for your pineapple enjoyment!
You will make one block (possibly more!) in class, but you will have all the skills to complete your quilt at home!SUPPLY LIST
(all supplies listed are available for purchase at Corn Wagon Quilt Company)
- Pineapple Trim Tool in the size of your choice
- Fabric strips at least 1 3/4" wide for regular size tool, at least 1 1/4" wide for mini tool
- Sewing machine and supplies (thread, bobbins, etc.)
- Rotating mat (recommended)
* Sample used an assortment of fat eighths and less than 3 yd. background fabric. A fat eighth bundle and background solids are available for purchase at Corn Wagon Quilt Company.
*CLASS REGISTRATION FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE FOR ANY REASON.