Are you a “Sew-It-All?” We want all of our Sew-It-All friends to join us as we Sew-It-All Weekend! Your registration fee includes lunch both days so you can sew non-stop at our retreat center. You will also receive a Sew-It-All pass good for exclusive discounts at the shop during the event! Bring ANY sewing project that needs finishing and Chris & Jen will be there to lend advice and help you trouble shoot. With two whole days dedicated to finishing projects you really can be a Sew-It-All!More Sew-It-All Weekend Fun
Our Sew-It-All Weekend will take place at the Corn Wagon Too, located directly behind the quilt shop. This space offers:
- Show-and-tell – we love to see your finished projects so bring a favorite for our show-and-tell.
- Sew-It-All Snack Bar – bring a small, favorite treat to share with the group (optional).
- Sew-It-All Pass - Exclusive discounts available at the shop through the weekend.
- Add supplies purchased to your Sew-It-All Weekend tab and settle up right from the Wagon Too in one convenient purchase!
- Tables to set up your sewing machines and chairs
- Power strips for plugging in
- Cutting tables
- Ironing boards and irons
You will need to bring:
- Sewing Machine* in good working order. Don’t forget your foot pedal & power cord!
- Extra needles
- Seam Ripper
- Rotary Cutter
- Cutting Mat (There will be some there if you would rather not bring your own.)
- Best Press or spray sizing
- Marking tools
- Un-finished project(s) of your choosing. Remember patterns, fabrics, rulers, templates, etc… as needed for your project.
Please feel free to contact retreat hostesses, Chris Chamberlain or Jen Tanner at the Corn Wagon Quilt Co with any questions, concerns or special requests. (801) 491-3551, option 1 or email email@example.com
*Corn Wagon Quilt Co. has a few Bernina Sewing Machines that can be reserved on a first come, first served basis.
*CLASS REGISTRATION FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE FOR ANY REASON.