Have you ever wanted to make a traditional sampler quilt? Now you can make it in an easier, non-traditional way! Instead of piecing block-by-block, you will piece panel-by-panel for a fun month-to-month project using the Tensisters EasyPiecing Grid!
Join Heather Dunn in our classroom for this Panel-of-the-Month class! We will meet the first Saturday of each month, February through September, and complete 1-2 panels each month. You'll have 14 hours of in-class time throughout this series, and by the end of the 7 sessions you'll have a beautiful sampler quilt. Heather, a Tensisters Easypiecing Grid expert, will give you all the tips and tricks to complete this unique quilt!
*IMAGES ARE FROM SEVEN BROTHERS BLOCK PARTY BOOK
FINISHED SIZES (before outer border):
- 2" finished (2 1/2" cut): 72" x 86"
- 1 1/2" finished (2" cut): 54" x 64.5"
- 1" finished (1 1/2" cut): 36" x 43"
Class members are encouraged to bring plenty of scraps, or to use the yardage requirements listed in the pattern. Both methods will be so fun! You will need to do a tiny bit of prep before the first class, so please give yourself plenty of time to cut out your squares.
*Please note: OPTIONAL BORDER SHOWN IN IMAGE, however this yardage is not included on this page; it is available in the pattern.
CLASS SUPPLY LIST:
- Sewing machine and basic sewing supplies ( needle, thread, pins, etc.)
- Glue stick - white washable - Elmer's brand recommended
- 13 panels of Tensisters EasyPiecing Grid in desired size
- Seven Brothers Block Party book
- Scraps or yardage as outlined in pattern for Seven Brothers Sampler
* Note: There will be no class in April.
CLASS SUPPLIES ARE 15% OFF AT CORN WAGON QUILT CO.
CLASS REGISTRATION FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE FOR ANY REASON.