Let Shelley Taylor teach you how to make this belt bag that’s perfect for everyday use! Compact and easy to wear across the front of your body, this is a great bag for travel and security. It has multiple flap hardware closure options for maximum versatility. The back zippered pocket is perfect for your phone or keys, with a spacious interior and a zippered pocket inside. Instructions include options for making the closure using leather, cork, or faux leather. Plus, instructions for making the closure with different hardware options!
FINISHED SIZE: 9½” wide x 2” deep x 7” tall
Haralson Belt Bag Pattern by Noodlehead
Exterior - 1 FQ
Lining - 1/2 yd. (2/3 yd. for directional fabric)
Accent (flap) - 1 FQ or 1/4 yd.
Pellon SF101 - 1 3/4 yd.
(1) 8" zipper for back pocket
(1) 6" zipper for interior pocket
Strap - 1 1/2 yd. of 1"-wide cotton webbing
(2) 1"-wide D-rings for strap
(2) 1"-wide swivel snaps for strap
(1) 3/4"-wide D-ring for flap closure (optional)
(1) 3/4"-wide x 1 3/4" tall swivel snap for flap closure (optional)
Leather - 3/4"-wide x 12" piece for closure (optional - can also use another non-fraying textile like cork or faux leather)
(3) rivets (or chicago screws) - if using leather closure