Shop Update - Changes to upcoming classes and events
Shop Update from
Corn Wagon Quilt Co.
In response to the most recent government recommendations, Corn Wagon Quilt Co. has chosen to make the following adjustments to our class and events schedule. These changes will begin tomorrow, Tuesday, March 17. The safety of our entire community is our priority as we continue to monitor the facts surrounding COVID-19.
- CLASSES: All classes will be suspended through the end of April 2020. If you are currently registered to attend a class, your instructor will be in touch with further information. All classes will be rescheduled as soon as it is deemed safe to do so. You may remain on the class list to receive updates or a class fee refund may be requested in the form of in-store credit if you would prefer not to remain on a class list.
- BLOCK OF THE MONTHS: Monthly kits will still be available for pick-up and mailing as scheduled. Classes normally held in conjunction with block of the month clubs are suspended until the end of April 2020. Some clubs may offer online demos or lectures to club members. You will receive further email communication if this applies to you. If you would like to temporarily have your kits mailed, please contact the shop with your shipping and billing information. Shipping fees will apply.
- APRIL SATURDAY SAMPLER & S.A.B.L.E. SALE: Both of these events remain on the schedule for the time being as we further evaluate the best way to move forward. Please stay tuned for updates as plans for these events may change based on local and national recommendations in the coming weeks.
- RETREATS: We are asking that all retreats scheduled for groups exceeding 10 guests be rescheduled for a future date. Shannon White will be contacting those to whom this applies. Retreats scheduled for groups with 10 guests or less will still be permitted as long as it remains healthy to do so. Please, carefully consider the wellness of your guests. If you would prefer to cancel, we will offer in-store credit as a refund to retreat deposits for a limited time.
- REGULAR STORE HOURS & CURB-SIDE PICK-UP: Our brick-and-mortar quilt shop will remain open during regular business hours as long as it is safe for our employees and customers to do so. We do not currently sell items from our website but welcome you to call and purchase over the phone! We will gladly bring your purchase to your car when you arrive or can ship to you! Our store hours are MST Mon-Fri 10am-6pm, Sat 10am-5pm, Closed Sun.
We commit to offering the healthiest quilting experience we can and will continue to stay informed, offering updates as changes arise. In the mean time, we wish you all well and hope you enjoy some sewing time at home.
High Hopes & Happy Quilting
Please contact us with any questions!
Corn Wagon Quilt Co. 801-491-3551
Quilter's Mercantile 801-491-3552
Class questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Retreat questions contact email@example.com