Shop Update - New ways to safely get your quilting "fix."
Shop Update from
Corn Wagon Quilt Co.
We continue to monitor COVID-19 updates and recommendations and are taking things day by day here at the Corn Wagon Quilt Co. Our responsibility to help keep our customers healthy and happy remains our priority. We express our gratitude for your loyalty and patience as we navigate the current unprecedented situation. We have the greatest customers and wish you all well through these trying times. In order to continue to serve you in a safe and responsible way, please make note of the following updates going into effect as of 03/25/2020:
- WEDNESDAY'S WORD & WRONG PRICE WEDNESDAY (Fat Qtr Sale): These sales will be suspended until further notice to discourage crowds larger than 10 people in the shop. INSTEAD this Wednesday, March 25th, we will offer 25% off one regular price item when you pay by phone and request curbside pick-up! Or you can shop our "Featured Products" on our website and use the coupon code: ONLINE20 to receive 20% off your online purchase of $40 or more through midnight 03/25!
- TEMPORARY STORE HOURS & CURBSIDE PICKUP: Our brick-and-mortar Quilt Shop and Mercantile is currently open Mon-Sat 10:00am-2:00pm with limited staff on hand. In order to do so safely, we ask the following:
- Please consider your own personal wellness and that of the community before choosing to visit the shop.
- Please, do not come to the shop in groups.
- You may be asked to wait to enter the shop if there are already 10 individuals inside. We will be monitoring to ensure there are not more than 10 in the shop at a time.
- Please, keep your stay brief. We will do our best to be efficient in helping you from a safe distance.
- Please, take advantage of our curbside service. Our employees are ready to help you however they can over the phone 10am-2pm. See our phone numbers at the end of this email. You may pay by phone and request curbside pickup. One of our Corn Wagon gals will bring your purchase right to your car with freshly sanitized hands.
- QUILTING & HEMSTITCHING SERVICES: Yes! We are still accepting machine quilting and hemstitching orders! Our quilters are able to remain at work full-time as they are "quarantined" to their own rooms in our lower level. Please, call ahead to begin the check-in process by phone and set up a time for curbside drop off. If you need to speak directly with one of the quilters, please do so by phone for the time being.
- NEW "FEATURED PRODUCTS" ONLINE: That's right! We have made a few of our favorite, best-selling kits, books & patterns available for online purchase. Click here to view! If you live locally, you may even request curbside pickup when you checkout online and avoid the shipping fee. We'll call you when your order is ready! You can even purchase gift cards from our website homepage! It's a great way to safely help you and your best sewing friends get that quilting "fix!"
- BLOCK OF THE MONTHS: Monthly kits will still be available for pick-up and mailing as scheduled. Again, please take advantage of our curbside service. Classes normally held in conjunction with block of the month clubs are suspended until the end of April 2020. Some clubs may offer online demos or lectures to club members. You will receive further email communication if this applies to you. If you would like to temporarily have your kits mailed, please call the shop with your shipping and billing information. Shipping fees will apply.
- APRIL SATURDAY SAMPLER & S.A.B.L.E. SALE: Both of these events are being evaluated as to the best way to move forward. Please stay tuned for updates as plans for these events may change based on local and national recommendations in the coming days.
- RETREATS: All retreats scheduled for groups exceeding 10 guests must be rescheduled for a future date. Shannon White will be contacting those to whom this applies. Retreats scheduled for groups with 10 guests or less will still be permitted as long as it remains healthy to do so. Please, carefully consider the wellness of your guests and the community as a whole. If you would like to cancel, we will offer in-store credit as a refund to retreat deposits for a limited time.
We commit to offering the healthiest quilting experience possible and will continue to stay informed, offering updates as changes arise. In the mean time, we wish you all well and hope you enjoy some sewing time at home.
High Hopes & Happy Quilting
Please contact us with any questions!
Corn Wagon Quilt Co. 801-491-3551
Quilter's Mercantile 801-491-3552
Class questions contact email@example.com
Retreat questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org