Please Read - Changes to upcoming classes and events!
Shop Update from
Corn Wagon Quilt Co.
We express our gratitude for your loyalty and patience as we navigate the current unprecedented situation. We have the greatest customers and wish you all well through these trying times. We continue to monitor COVID-19 updates and recommendations and are taking things day by day here at the Corn Wagon Quilt Co. Our responsibility to help keep our customers healthy and happy remains our priority. In order to continue to serve you in a safe and responsible way, please make note of the following updates going into effect as of 04/21/20:
- TEMPORARY STORE HOURS & CURBSIDE PICKUP: Our Quilt Shop is currently open to walk-in customers Mon-Sat 10:00am-2:00pm with limited staff on hand. Please adhere to the following rules:
- Carefully consider the necessity of your visit.
- Please, keep your stay brief.
- Please, do not come to the shop in groups.
- You may be asked to wait to enter the shop if there are already 10 individuals inside. We will be monitoring to ensure there are not more than 10 in the shop.
- Please, take advantage of our curbside service 801-491-3551. Employees are ready to help you over the phone 10am-2pm. If you know what you are looking for, pay by phone and request curbside pickup. This service is intended to limit person to person contact. We will not bring bolts of fabric to your car for selection or make personal choices on your behalf.
- QUILTING & HEMSTITCHING SERVICES: Yes! We are still accepting machine quilting and hemstitching orders! Our quilters are able to remain at work full-time as they are "quarantined" to their own rooms in our lower level. Please, call ahead to begin the check-in process by phone and set up a time for curbside drop off. If you need to speak directly with one of the quilters, please do so by phone or email for the time being.
- CLASSES & EVENTS: At this time we feel it is best to continue the postponement of classes and events through the end of May. We miss all of you and the excitement you bring to our School House. If you are registered for a postponed class, your teacher will be in contact with you with new dates as soon as it is safe to reschedule. We would like to address the following events specifically:
- S.A.B.L.E. SALE scheduled for this Saturday, April 25th will be rescheduled for fall. If you reserved a parking stall, we will be in touch with options.
- SUFFRAGETTE SATURDAY scheduled for this Saturday, April 25th will be provided as an email slideshow and demo for those registered. Kits will be available at the shop Saturday or later for pickup or you may call and request shipping.
- CARMEN GEDDES TRUNK SHOW scheduled for May 7th will be rescheduled for fall.
- OPEN HOUSE scheduled for May 7th-9th has been cancelled. This is usually when we release new summer classes, however, we hope to fill our summer School House schedule with those classes which have been postponed. We will announce new classes late summer.
- SATURDAY SAMPLER scheduled for May 9th is being evaluated. We are working to come up with a safe way to move forward this month which may involve an online demo by Amy McClellan. Stay tuned for more details.
- UTAH SHOP HOP 2020 scheduled for May 27th-30th has officially been postponed. It will be rescheduled for late summer/early fall. Dates to be announced. Won't it be fun to have a fall shop hop?!
We commit to offering the healthiest quilting experience possible and will continue to stay informed, offering updates as changes arise. In the mean time, we wish you all well and hope you enjoy some sewing time at home.
High Hopes & Happy Quilting
Please contact us with any questions!
Corn Wagon Quilt Co. 801-491-3551
Quilter's Mercantile 801-491-3552
Class questions contact email@example.com
Retreat questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org