Did YOU know we have an OPEN SEW?
Learn Something New at Corn Wagon Too!
You know we offer lots of fun sewing time by way of classes and clubs but did you know we have an OPEN SEW? We sure do! Every Wednesday, our Schoolhouse is scheduled for what we call "Time Out at the Wagon." From 10 a.m. until 4 p.m. you can put yourself in "time out" so you can really get some sewing done. Bring your own projects and supplies and make yourself comfortable in our classroom. You are welcome to use our large cutting station and flannel design walls while you're here and you're sure to meet some new sewing friends who need a "time out" too. See full details below, along with two fun class opportunities!
Be sure to visit our online class list and calendar often to see what's new. There you'll find project photos, instructor bios, supply lists and of course the chance to register conveniently on the web. You'll also find project samples on display now at the quilt shop! From beginner-friendly projects to intermediate and advanced clubs, there's always room for YOU to learn something new at The Wagon!
T-shirt Quilt Class
Many people have T-shirts that hold memories,
though they no longer wear them.
Instead of letting those shirts sit in a drawer,
you can breathe new life into them by turning them into a T-shirt quilt!
This all-day class, taught by Cheryl Wallin,
will go over everything you need to know
to create your own heirloom T-shirt quilt!
You'll learn the best techniques for preparing, cutting,
laying out, and sewing your T's.
She'll show you easy it is to center t-shirt graphics using the
Too Cool T-shirt Templates, creating different sizes for a
unique and dynamic layout with each t-shirt quilt you make.
Templates are now available for presale for those registered for the class.
Sign up now, then begin gathering 15 or more t-shirts
to use in your quilt so you'll be ready for a
day of sewing at the Schoolhouse
Friday, May 19, 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
$70 Class Fee
Collage Quilt Class
Time Out at the Wagon
Put yourself in Time Out at the Wagon!
At times we all need Time Out from housework, phone calls, and everyday responsibilities. Come to “Time Out at the Wagon” and do just that.
Marsha is looking forward to being in Time Out and hopes you will join her, Wednesdays at the Schoolhouse, 10am-4pm.
- Bring whatever you might be working on—quilting, stitching, knitting, crocheting…
- Maybe you just want to sit in Time Out and stare off into space—that is permitted!
- Bring a friend because sitting in Time Out with friends is the best!
- You do not need to stay in Time Out for the full time – – but of course you’re welcome to!
- Bring a lunch if you plan to stay in Time Out through lunch or sneak out for lunch and come back. You can even bring it back and eat it here with friends or you may use our kitchen in the lower level.
- Don’t want to haul your own sewing machine? We have a few Bernina sewing machines at the Schoolhouse that can be rented for $25 if you call ahead. 801-491-3551
- There is no charge and no need to register for putting yourself in Time Out. Just come join us!
- We do ask that you kindly tidy up your space before you leave.
General Class Information
Classes at the Corn Wagon Quilt Co. are held in-person at our new, state-of-the-art Schoolhouse at Corn Wagon Too, located directly behind the Quilt Shop. You'll love sewing in this beautiful space! All class supplies are 15% off to those registered and you'll receive 15% off regular price items purchased on the day of your class at Corn Wagon Quilt Co.
Please, click the image below for our complete class policies.
All class fees are due upon registration.
Class fees reserve your seat and compensate instructors for their time and expertise.
For this reason, class fees are not refundable for any reason.
Thank you for supporting your local brick-and-mortar quilt shop.
We hope to sew with you again soon!
Corn Wagon Quilt Co.
303 East 400 South
Springville, Utah 84663