Welcome to Corn Wagon Too!
For sewing from sunrise to sunset, our retreat rooms are available to rent for your own quilting and crafting events! Located at Corn Wagon Too, just steps from Utah County's premiere quilt shop, these rooms offer a bright and beautiful space to let your creativity flow and access to our dining room and kitchen in the lower level. Guests will enjoy 15% off their purchases at Corn Wagon Quilt Co. during their stay with the use of our handy retreat lanyards. You may utilize our kitchen for your own food or order outside catering. Please note this is a pet free, smoke free facility.
To schedule a retreat, please call 801-491-3551
with your requested dates, times, number of guests and questions.
- Beautiful, clean sewing space with mountain views.
- Excellent lighting
- Sturdy, individual sewing tables
- Comfortable desk chairs
- Cutting stations
- Two Ironing boards & irons
- Unique design walls with task lighting (Sunrise & Sunset)
- NEW! Lift from entry level to second floor
- Smart T.V.
- Light Box & Sizix die-cut machine available upon request
- Please bring your own sewing machine and supplies
- Private, locking retreat rooms mean you can leave your supplies securely overnight
Please read our full rental policy and contract -- CLICK HERE FOR THE RENTAL AGREEMENT.
Rental fees are as follows:
The Horizon Room is our NEW premiere retreat space located on the ground level. Flexible enough to host retreats, guilds, trunk shows and classes, this beautiful new space features many of the sewing comforts and amenities found in our classroom and upper-level retreat rooms with the convenience of first floor entry. Currently accommodates 14 guests, each with their own table and desk chair or up to 45 guests for presentations in rows of padded folding chairs.
- Monday - Wednesday $139.00 per day
- Thursday - Saturday $149.00 per day
The Sunrise Room to the east has 8 motorized tables and 6 design walls accommodating 8 guests.
This room also features one large cutting station, five large windows with mountain views, smart TV and shared balcony.
- Monday-Wednesday $99 per day
- Thursday-Saturday $109 per day
The Sunset Room to the west has 10 motorized tables and 4 design walls accommodating 10 guests.
This room also features one large cutting station, private balcony and an attached sitting room with sofa, lounge chair, mini fridge and counter-height table with bar stools.
- Monday - Wednesday $109 per day
- Thursday - Saturday $119 per day
Or reserve both upper-level rooms
and sew Sunrise to Sunset at a
discounted rate for a group up to 18 guests!
- Monday - Wednesday $189.00 per day
- Thursday - Saturday $199.00 per day
- Rental fee to use one of our Bernina sewing machines (must schedule in advance) is $25 for the first day, $10 per additional day.
- We are willing to work with you to provide demos or mini classes
with prior arrangement at an additional fee to be determined by instructor.
Overnight accommodations are not available on-site
but if you mention Corn Wagon Quilt Co. when you make a reservation at the following hotels, they'll offer you a discount!
1502 N 1750 W, Springville, UT 84663•(801) 489-5000
535 S 2000 W, Springville, UT 84663•(801) 477-4527
1455 N 1750 W, Springville, UT 84663•(801) 489-3641
Restaurants and Conveniences
Maglebys - fine dining in one of Springville’s historic buildings.
The Strap Tank - brewery and grill with atmosphere inspired by the history of motorcycles.
Jake’s Brookside - nearest gas station and convenience store also offering shakes, burgers & more.
Pier 49 Pizza - Delicious pizzeria located in our historic downtown business district.
Mekong II Cafe - A shop favorite and some of the best Thia food you've ever had.
Smith’s Marketplace - full-scale grocery store including deli, bakery, soup & salad bar, pharmacy and floral.
Fast food options nearby include Cafe Rio, Jimmy Johns, Mike's Subs, Orange Peel, Wendy's, Taco Bell, Arby's and more.